Do you have Plumbing, Electrical, or Carpentry experience?
If you do, we are looking for YOU!
Customer Relations and Project Coordinator
If you’re looking to work in a positive environment, where you can grow in your field, then look no further. HoneyDew™ Improvements is a growing family-owned and operated company. We take pride in our craftsmanship, excellent customer service, and investing into our team. We care for our employees like family and want to be a part of your professional & personal growth.
HoneyDew Improvements, LLC is an established, growing Home Improvement company looking to add to our already Incredible team!
The Customer Relations & Project Coordinator position is the front line of our company and sets the tone for our customer experience. We are actively seeking a dynamic individual that provides excellent customer service, has project coordination experience, loves working with diverse teams, and is ready to grow with our company taking their career to the next level.
If you take great pride in your work, you’re self-motivated, dependable, love helping homeowners create their dream home, and want to be a part of a SUPERSTAR TEAM… CONTACT US TODAY!
HoneyDew Improvements LLC, is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Commissions & Spiff potential
- Paid Time Off, to use however you want!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Management Support
- Year-Round Work
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card (for qualifying positions)
- Training & Development
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
Customer Relations and Project Coordinator Responsibilities
- Answering inquiries and assisting clients.
- Coordinating Service Technicians and Service Providers
- Managing Home Improvement Projects
- Supporting Management
- Promoting the company’s services.
- Selling Service based Products
Customer Relations and Project Coordinator Requirements
- Clean and Valid Driver’s License
- Experience as an executive assistant or Office Manager
- The ability to work independently.
- Experience Managing service staff.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of google suite, word processing, social media and digital communications.
Apply now!! All skill levels are encouraged to apply. Our Recruiting Manager is looking forward to meeting hard working individuals, ready for a positive work environment, and advancing their careers!!