Do you have Plumbing, Electrical, or Carpentry experience?
If you do, we are looking for YOU!
If you’re looking to work in a positive environment, where you can grow in your field, then look no further. HoneyDew™ Improvements is a growing family-owned and operated company. We take pride in our craftsmanship, excellent customer service, and investing into our team. We care for our employees like family and want to be a part of your professional & personal growth.
We are looking for a technically skilled Service Technician to travel to our customers’ homes to perform fixture replacements or repairs. The Service Technician’s responsibilities include remotely accessing fixtures and performing routine maintenance. The Service Technician will install and test products and provide customers with instructions on the proper usage of the product.
To be successful as a Service Technician, you should have excellent technical and mechanical skills. You should have experience with basic hand, power, and diagnostic tools, and you should be physically fit to lift heavy equipment.
If you take great pride in your work, you’re self-motivated, dependable, love helping homeowners create their dream home, and want to be a part of a SUPERSTAR TEAM… CONTACT US TODAY!
HoneyDew Improvements LLC, is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Commissions & Spiff potential
- Paid Time Off, to use however you want!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Management Support
- Year-Round Work
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card (for qualifying positions)
- Training & Development
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
Service Technician Responsibilities
- Answering inquiries and assisting clients.
- Installing and testing products and equipment, and providing instructions to customers on the proper usage of their product.
- Using diagnostic tools to identify issues and evaluating the available information.
- Fixing defective or broken products or ordering the necessary parts to replace faulty or worn-out parts.
- Promoting the company’s services.
Service Technician Requirements
- Clean and Valid Driver’s License
- An Associate’s degree or technical certification in the industry (or equivalent work experience).
- The ability to work independently.
- Managing overtime on service calls with patience and not rushing the job.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to diagnose and solve problems based on customers’ non-technical descriptions.
- Strong working knowledge of equipment and tools used in the industry.
- Physical fitness to lift heavy equipment, work in confined spaces, and bend frequently.
Apply now!! All skill levels are encouraged to apply. Our Recruiting Manager is looking forward to meeting hard working individuals, ready for a positive work environment, and advancing their careers!!